We are big fans of fresh corn and each summer we can’t wait to come up with new delicious ways we can share with you.
Our favourite 5 ways right now:
- Mix a good helping of Lewis Road unsalted butter with any one of Culley’s Mexican street food spice sachets. Smear over your corn hot off the bqq and finish with a squeeze of lime.
- Remove the kernels from cooked cobs to add to salads for extra crunch. Team them up with Natural Abundance Yellow Curry coconut chips and blanched green beans -wow!
- Stir fry kernels with chopped green olives, spring onion and plenty of garlic to serve as a delicious side.
- Corn fritters with fresh corn -yes!! Saturday morning best breakfast ever.
- Pepitas or other toasted seeds and nuts sprinkled over freshly cooked corn are delicious and super healthy.