Nutrition per serving
- 1 Agria potato peeled and chopped into small, even pieces of approximately 1x1 centimetre
- * 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Farro pizza dough
- 1 Red Onion peeled and sliced
- 150 g Freedom Farms sliced manuka ham
- 190 g Farro pitted kalamata olives drained well of oil and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons The Garden Marjoram chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup dry mozzarella for pizza
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Boil the chopped potato in a pot of boiling water until soft. Drain well and set aside.
- On a floured bench, cut the dough in half and roll each portion out gently, avoiding making any holes, to a diameter of 8-10 centimetres.
- Heat a frying pan with a little cooking oil and add the onions and ham. Cook until browned. Add the cooked potatoes and mix well, then add the olives and chopped herbs.
- Add the cheese and stir through. Spoon the mix over one-half of the dough, on both rolled-out portions.
- Gently fold over the dough and cover the mixture. Seal the edges (use a fork or roll and squeeze the edges).
- Brush each parcel with a little milk to help the dough brown, then top with salt and pepper.
- Gently place on a greased or lined oven tray and place in oven.
- Cook for 15 mins. Serve hot.
Add Ingredients to your Cart
|Ingredients||Qty||Price||Add to Cart|
|Farro Pizza Dough 350g|
|Red Onions KG|
|Freedom Farm Manuka Honey Ham avg pkt 150g|
|Farro Pitted Black Kalamata Olives 190g|
|The Garden Marjoram|
|Italian Parsley Bunch|
|The Cheese Barn Organic Mozzarella|
|EDMONDS STANDARD 1.25KG FLOUR|