Nutrition per serving
- 1 pack Alexandra's Olive and Tomato Couscous
- 1 pack Antoinette's Falafel
- 15 grams Fresh mint leaves picked
- 15 grams Fresh Italian parsley leaves picked
- 15 grams fresh coriander leaves picked, reserve a few for serving
- 1 Cucumber halved, deseeded and sliced
- 2 Truss Tomato roughly chopped
- 1 Yellow capsicum deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 Tzatziki
- 1 handful Tio Pablo pepitas
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Heat 30mls olive oil in a medium-sized saucepan. Add contents of bag of couscous and stir to coat. Add 2 cups of hot water and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 7 mins, stirring occasionally.
- While still covered, remove from heat and let sit for a further 7-8 mins to let steam finish cooking.
- While the couscous is steaming, place the falafels on an oven-proof tray. Bake in pre-heated oven for 8-10 mins until piping hot.
- Transfer couscous to a large mixing bowl and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the mint, parsley, coriander, cucumber, tomato and capsicum to the couscous mix and gently mix through.
- Serve the couscous on a plate or bowl, topped with the falafels, a drizzle of tzatziki and a sprinkle of toasted seeds.
Add Ingredients to your Cart
|Ingredients||Qty||Price||Add to Cart|
|Alexandras Olive and Tomato Couscous 280g|
|Antoinette's Falafel 300g|
|The Garden Mint 18g|
|Italian Parsley Bunch|
|The Garden Coriander 18g|
|Elysian Foods Tzatziki 280g|
|Tio Pablo Pepitas 150g|