Nutrition per serving
- 4 skirt steaks (about 200 grams each), at room temperature
- * 1/4 cup Olive Oil for brushing steaks
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 25 millilitres Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Farro dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Farro dried chilli flakes
- * 120 millilitres Olive Oil
To make Chimichurri
- Blend parsley, oregano, vinegar and chilli flakes in a food processor until a coarse paste forms. With motor running, add oil in a thin steady stream, then season to taste and refrigerate.
- This keeps for 5 days in an airtight container
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill pan to medium-high heat.
- Brush steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place steaks on barbecue, turning occasionally, until charred on the outside and cooked medium-rare (6-8 minutes).
- Transfer to a plate to rest for 10 minutes then thinly slice. Serve with chimichurri and homemade thick cut potato chips.
Add Ingredients to your Cart
|Ingredients||Qty||Price||Add to Cart|
|Greenlea Skirt Steak avg pkt 750g|
|Italian Parsley Bunch|
|Acetum Red Wine Vinegar 500ml|
|Farro Dried Oregano 10g|
|Farro Chilli Flakes 20g|
|Iliada Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml|