Nutrition per serving
- * 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 80 grams Farro flat pancetta sliced
- 300 grams La molisana dried spaghetti
- 2 Eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 Grana Padono parmesan, finely grated
- * freshly cracked black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, then add the garlic and cook well until coloured. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and save for another dish- the garlic is not used any further in this dish. Add the pancetta and cook until translucent and golden (2-3 mins), but not brown around the edges. Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs and the extra yolk and then stir in the Parmesan, reserving some for garnish. Grind in plenty of black pepper.
- To cook the pasta, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti for 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
- Fill four serving bowls with hot water so they are warm and ready for serving.
- Ladle out a small cupful of the pasta cooking water, and then drain the pasta well. Tip it into the frying pan with the pancetta and toss well to coat.
- Take the pan off the heat and tip in the egg mixture, tossing the pasta furiously, then, once it begins to thicken, add a dash of cooking water to loosen the sauce. Toss again, and divide between the drained warm bowls, finishing off with the reserved Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Add Ingredients to your Cart
|Ingredients||Qty||Price||Add to Cart|
|Farro Flat Peppered Pancetta 80g|
|La Molisana Italian Spaghetti Pasta 500g|
|Eco Foods Eggs 1 doz|
|Granarolo Grana Padano 200g|
|Iliada Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml|
|Maldon Whole Black Peppercorns 40g|