Nutrition per serving
- 1.2kg - 1.6kg beef scotch fillet, at room temperature
- 80 millilitres EVA olive oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves peeled and finely chopped
- 50 grams Farro coriander seeds roasted and lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon Farro black peppercorns freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon Farro dried chilli flakes
- * sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Heat half the oil in small saucepan over a low heat, add the garlic, coriander seeds, pepper and cook for 3 mins. Stir in the chilli flakes.
- Spread the spice mix out on a tray large enough to fit the beef scotch. Season the beef with salt. Roll the beef in the spices until evenly coated.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a large heavy-based oven-proof frying pan over medium heat. Sear the beef all over. Transfer to oven and cook for 6 mins. Turn the beef over and cook for a further 6 mins, for medium-rare.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest in a warm place for at least 10 mins. Serve sliced with your favourite sides.
Add Ingredients to your Cart
|Ingredients||Qty||Price||Add to Cart|
|Greenlea Scotch Whole avg pkt 3.1kg|
|EVA Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 litre|
|Farro Coriander Seeds 30g|
|Farro Black Peppercorns 30g|
|Farro Chilli Flakes 20g|
|Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 240g|