Nutrition per serving
- 4 medium zucchini washed and shaved into ribbons using a potato peeler
- 2 medium Avocado pitted, peeled and cubed
- 1 Radicchio roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Fresh Italian parsley
Crispy Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 can Metelliana chickpeas drained
- * 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Farro ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Farro ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Farro ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Farro ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
Tahini garlic-herb sauce
- 1/3 cup Ceres hulled tahini paste
- 1/2 cup Fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup Fresh coriander leaves
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves peeled
- 3-4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- * 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water to thin
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a mixing bowl, place the thoroughly drained chickpeas, with olive oil, sea salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Spread seasoned chickpeas onto a baking sheet, and roast for 20-30 minute, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove chickpeas from the oven and toss with spices and stir to coat evenly.
- Place all sauce ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. The sauce should take on a soft green colour. If it's too thinck, add more water to thin.
- To serve, toss zucchini, avocado, radicchio and roasted chickpeas in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with desired amount of garlic-herb sauce and garnish with parsley.
Add Ingredients to your Cart
|Ingredients||Qty||Price||Add to Cart|
|Italian Parsley Bunch|
|Metelliana Chickpeas 400g|
|Farro Ground Cumin 40g|
|Farro Ground Coriander 30g|
|Farro Ground Ginger 30g|
|Farro Ground Cinnamon 30g|
|Farro Cayenne Pepper 30g|
|Ceres Organics Hulled Tahini 300g|
|The Garden Coriander 18g|
|Lemon Fresh Lemon Juice 245ml|
|Iliada Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml|
|Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 240g|