Friends of Farro Promotion: Win one of 10 sets of Spiegelau Authentis Burgundy Glasses
Buy any 2 bottles of Charles Smith wine and go in the draw to win 1 of 10 sets of 8 Spiegelau Authentis Burgundy glasses valued at $260.
Charles Smith is the only winemaker to ever be named “Winemaker of the Year” by both Food & Wine and Wine Enthusiast magazines. An ex-rock band manager, his brazen personality, full-flavoured wines and bold packaging have earned him the title “Rock Star Winemaker of Washington State.
Farro sells three of the wines in the Charles Smith range. Buy any two of these bottles, swipe your Friends of Farro card, and automatically go in the draw to WIN.
Story behind the label: Washington is known as the ‘Apple State’ and this wine’s name reflects its crisp, fresh, cool interpretation of Chardonnay. Tasting note: Pear, tangerine and guava with a vein of minerality through the mid-palate.
KUNG FU GIRL RIESLING
Story behind the label: Charles Smith loves German Rieslings, but felt they were too intimidating for most wine drinkers. This is a more approachable version, with a label that also hints to the fact that it pairs perfectly with Asian food. Tasting note: Citrus blossom, lime leaf, and white peach intermingle with mineral notes that fill the palate.
BOOM BOOM! SYRAH
Story behind the label: This is an homage to Charles’ first lost love – her name was Elizabeth “Boom Boom” O’Brien. Tasting note: Deep flavours of blackberry and boysenberry with notes of white pepper, savoury herbs and crushed granite.
Terms & Conditions
Constellation Brands New Zealand Limited
Charles Smith Wine Farro promotion Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the Farro Charles Smith Wine Promotion (Promotion) form part of the Conditions of Entry.
- Purchase any two (2) bottles of Kung Fu Girl Riesling, Eve Chardonnay or Boom Boom! Syrah Wines is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
- The “Promoter” is Constellation Brands New Zealand Limited (New Zealand Company No: 250695) of Constellation Brands NZ Ltd 6/46 Maki Street, Westgate, Auckland
- The Promotion commences 1st of August 2017 at 00.01 (local time in NZ) and concludes on 31st of August 2017 at 23:59 (local time in NZ) (Promotion Period).
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to entrants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- who are residents of New Zealand and over the age of 18 years;
- who are not employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s, and Farro Fresh, associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate.
- who register their contact details in accordance with condition 7
How to Enter
- To enter, entrants must (during the Promotion Period) swipe their Friends of Farro loyalty card when purchasing a minimum of two (2) bottles of Charles Smith wine.
- There are ten (10) major prizes to be won for this Promotion. The prize consists of a prize pack of Spiegelau Authentis Burgundy glasses to the value of NZD $259.98, there are 4 glasses per pack and 2 packs per prize, a total of 8 glasses.
- The prize will be drawn at 11.00am on 8th of September 2017 and will be awarded in a form to be determined by the Promoter.
- The prize-winner/s will be notified by telephone on or after 8th of September 2017 by Farro Fresh Limited, using the contact details via your Friends of Farro registration.
- Should the prize remain unclaimed by a winner or the winner cannot be contacted by 6th of October 2017 an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 9:00am on 9th October 2017.
- No prize is either redeemable for cash or transferable. Each prize-winner accepts the prize ‘as is’ and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. There will be no compensation in the event that prize winners are unable to use all or part of the prize.
- All valid claims for a prize and entitlements will be met unless they involve fraud or ineligibility. The Promoter reserves the right, and by their entry into the Promotion each entrant consents to the Promoter exercising this right, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and prize claims.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prizes listed. If any of the prizes are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize or item for a prize or item of an equivalent value.