SEVEN SENSATIONAL SEASONAL STOUTS
From a breakfast stout (made out of cereal) that you’ll want to dig a spoon into, to a flat white-inspired stout, to a chocolate stout laced with cocoa that you can tuck into with a scoop of vanilla ice cream… we have a stout for every occasion to warm your cockles this weekend!
1. GARAGE PROJECT CEREAL MILK STOUT 650ML $10.99 Brewed with corn flakes, oats, chocolate, wheat and a generous dose of milk sugar, Cereal Milk Stout is rich and smooth. Redolent of the sweet remnants of the breakfast bowl.
2. 8 WIRED ISTOUT 500ML $12.99 The i stands for imperial, which means it is a massive beer in both alcohol content and flavour. Oats, liquorice, slight vanilla and caramel in the body. Expect to be impressed!
3. BIRKENHEAD BREWING RAWENE COCONUT AND OATMEAL STOUT 888ML $11.99 This inviting brew will leave you with a lingering finish of coconut, vanilla and chocolate – and begging for just one more sip.
4. 8 WIRED FLAT WHITE COFFEE MILK STOUT 500ML $10.99 A pitch-black pour sits under a cappuccino, off-white head. As its namesake suggests, you’d want one every day… but maybe best not in the morning.
5. COOPERS BEST EXTRA STOUT 750ML $5.99 With its robust blend of fruit and chocolate flavours and bitter hop notes, this one’s a classic stout… just as it should be.
6. SAWMILL CHOCOLATE STOUT 500ML $9.99 A velvety milk stout, brewed with oats, organic cocoa powder and cocoa nibs, this will also make a perfect dessert with the addition of a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
7. MOA IMPERIAL STOUT 500ML $7.99 Aged with French oak, this beer displays not only coffee, mocha and smoked cedar characters, but also sweet and savoury notes.