Yes, but this needs to be done in-store. If you want a custom hamper please follow these steps at any of our stores:
1) Choose products
2) Choose packaging (box, basket, crate etc.)
3) Pay at the checkouts and tell them you want it wrapped.
4) Our team will wrap it for you
Yes, but only Auckland-wide and we need to use point to point courier (more costly than standard courier). Preferably, someone will also need to receive the package in the recipient’s address to ensure the package is put in the fridge on arrival. If you’re not going to be home at the time of delivery please ensure that you leave a chilly bin/bag in which we can place the chilled products, please also leave detailed delivery instructions.
Our courier charges for hampers are as follows:
- Auckland $8 (cut-off 19 December)
- Auckland rural $16 (cut-off 12 December)
- North Island cities $15 (cut-off 17 December)
- North Island rural $23 (cut-off 10 December)
- South Island Cities $25 (cut-off 12 December)
- South Island Rural $33 (cut-off 10 December)
Yes, if the order was made before 2pm and only for non-rural Auckland addresses. This will be via point to point courier (more costly than standard courier). Please email us at [email protected] to organise this.
No, we’re no longer offering our online grocery shopping service. Online purchases will only be available for hampers, gift cards and Food kits.
Yes, provided that you enter your card number at checkout. This does not apply to the purchasing of gift cards or pre-orders.
Yes, please show your pre order or purchase confirmation when you pick up, this will be sent to you via email once you have completed your pre order or purchase.
Our gift cards do not have an expiry date when issued.
No. You pay for any pre-ordered items at the checkout when you pick up your pre-order.
Please have your confirmation number handy. This is located on the confirmation email we send once your pre-order has been made online.